As mentioned before, I said I had some significant Christmas gift ideas I wanted to share with you...here's another one that will cost you NOTHING!
Make a phone call, write a note, or zip someone a personal email (none of this “forwarded” junk).
Let me see if I can get you thinking…
1. Who has significantly poured into your life wisdom, love and encouragement?
2. Who has been there for you recently when you needed a shoulder to lean on…or cry on?
3. Who has been going through a difficult time right now?
4. Who has not been consistent at church on the weekends lately…and you miss them?
5. Who gave birth to you? (Hey mom, I love you!)
6. Who rubs you the wrong way at work? Maybe you can make a special effort to reverse that negative vibe!
Well…WHO comes to mind? Make your move…let them know that you appreciate them.
An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up. -Prov 12:25 (NIV)